CloSYS Silver Multi-Benefit Fluoride Mouthwash (for Adults 55+)
Are there oral care products that support my needs as I get older but are gentle on my sensitive mouth?
Yes that's why we created CloSYS Silver. As adults age our oral health begins to deteriorate. Teeth weaken, gum health suffers and mouth's become more sensitive. CloSYS Silver with fluoride is specially formulated to help adults 55+ fight cavities and strengthen enamel-without the burn or irritation.
Alcohol-free • Dye-free • Triclosan-free • Sulfate-free • Gluten-free, CloSYS Silver Mouthwash provides these benefits:
- Ideal solution for aging mouths– naturally activated & pH balanced for mouths that become more sensitive as we get older.
- Strengthens enamel – reinforces the teeth enamel and protects against adult cavities that occur more frequently due to changing diet, medications, and other medical conditions.
- Fresh & clean without pain & irritation– Reduces bad breath for a noticeably cleaner and fresher mouth that without the burn you've come to expect.
- Anticavity -CloSYS was awarded the ADA Seal* for helping to fight cavities.
Directions For Best Results: Use once a day after brushing your teeth with CloSYS Silver Toothpaste. Pour out and vigorously swish 10 mL (3/4 of one cap) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit. For best results: don't eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
Ingredients- Active Ingredient: Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion), Inactive ingredients: water, stabilized chlorine dioxide, trisodium phosphate, citric acid, peppermint flavor, sucralose.
Warnings / Precautions: . Keep out of reach of children. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using rinse without supervision. Children under 6 years of age, consult a dentist or doctor before use. In rare cases taste may be temporarily affected as the mouth adjusts to the balanced pH formula-more at CloSYS.com/FAQs. Do not swallow.
Note: CloSYS Silver Mouthwash does not contain diammine silver fluoride which requires a prescription. Silver is a reference only to an age demographic.
* "The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs’ Acceptance of CloSYS is based on its finding that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in helping to prevent tooth decay, when used as directed.”