CloSYS Silver Multi-Benefit Fluoride Mouthwash (for Adults 55+)
Are there oral care products that support my needs as I get older?
Yes, and that is exactly why CloSYS Silver was created. As adults reach age 55+, our oral health begins to deteriorate. Teeth weaken, gum health suffers and mouth's become more sensitive. CloSYS Silver with fluoride and the naturally activated antimicrobial Clorastan® is specially formulated to help adults 55+ with multiple mouth conditions.
Alcohol-free • Dye-free • Triclosan-free • Sulfate-free • Gluten-free, CloSYS Silver Mouthwash provides these benefits:
- Ideal solution for aging mouths– naturally activated & pH balanced for mouths that become more sensitive and/or dry as we get older; even soothes mouth sores.
- Strengthens enamel – reinforces the teeth enamel and protects against adult cavities that occur more frequently due to changing diet, medications, and other medical conditions.
- Optimal oral health– Reduces plaque (w/brushing), creating pinker, healthier & tighter gums (reduced gum pocket depths).
- Fresh & clean without pain & irritation– Kills germs for a noticeably cleaner and fresher mouth that without the burn you've come to expect.
- Bad Breath eliminated-CloSYS is the first mouth rinse awarded the ADA Seal for eliminating bad breath. Not a cover-up.
Directions For Best Results: Use once a day after brushing your teeth with CloSYS Silver Toothpaste. Pour out and vigorously swish 10 mL (3/4 of one cap) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow rinse. For best results: don't eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
Note: Please instruct children under 12 years if age in good rinsing habits to minimize swallowing. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using rinse without supervision. Children under 6 years of age, consult a dentist or doctor before use.
Ingredients: Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v), water, naturally activated Clorastan® (stabilized chlorine dioxide), trisodium phosphate, citric acid, peppermint flavor, sucralose.
Note: CloSYS Silver Mouthwash does not contain diammine silver fluoride which requires a prescription. Silver is a reference only to an age demographic.