CloSYS Sensitive Fluoride Toothpaste
Looking for an effective alternative to traditional toothpastes? Something that's packed with powerful results, yet gentle?
You’re not alone. Unlike most toothpastes, CloSYS Sensitive Fluoride Toothpaste does not contain harmful ingredients. Instead, we used a powerful but gentle antimicrobial, naturally activated Clorastan®, for a, cleaner, healthier, fresher mouth each time you brush. No burning, no irritation, just great results.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Free • Triclosan-free • Sulfate-free • Gluten-free, CloSYS Sensitive Fluoride Toothpaste provides these benefits:
- Results without abrasive ingredients- CloSYS Toothpaste does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) which has been linked to canker sores.
- Enamel protection – Fluoride provides exceptional enamel protection and fights cavities better than leading brands
- Ideal for sensitive mouths– naturally activated & pH balanced so it's gentle enough for sensitive mouths.
- Bright, white smile – CloSYS Sensitive Fluoride toothpaste gently removes stains with proper brushing.
- Fresh & clean without pain & irritation– Gentle Mint flavored toothpaste kills germs and fights plaque for a noticeably cleaner, brighter and fresher mouth for hours.
Directions For Best Results: Apply toothpaste and brush teeth, including along the gum lines thoroughly for 2 minutes. Brush teeth preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Use a CloSYS rinse after each brushing. Note: Children under 6 years of age should be instructed in good brushing and rinsing habits to minimize swallowing. Children under 2 years of age, consult a dentist or doctor before use. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Do not swallow.
Ingredients: Sodium fluoride 0.24%, water hydrated silica, stabilized naturally activated chlorine dioxide, sarkosyl (coconut derived), disodium hydrogen phosphate, cellulose gum, titanium dioxide, peppermint oil, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, sucralose, menthol crystals.