Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping "philosophy":
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- We are not in business to "profit" from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
- Other retailers that carry our products may offer faster delivery, so check around if you so desire
Our primary shipping service is UPS Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both are "ground" services that may take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (most of our products ship from our fulfillment warehouse in Kansas City, KS and/or Romeoville, IL ).
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- "Availability". We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, which is usually on the road within 24hrs of order processing during normal business hours Mon-Friday excluding holidays.
- The method of delivery - our Free shipping method is either UPS Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. There are a few options for express delivery for you to choose from at your additional expense.
Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Free Shipping Offers
Orders over $60 qualify for Free Shipping, which will be UPS Ground or FedEx Home Delivery (5-7 days for cross-country delivery). Free shipping promotions are available on domestic shipments, within the lower 48 United States, only.
We do not profit from shipping. Should you charge Rush shipping your shipping cost will be approximately the same as we are charged by whichever shipping company is used to deliver your package. Shipping costs are calculated on the website automatically during Checkout based on the weight of the items you are purchasing.
September 5, 2017